The Macedonian tracer study is focusing only on one group of pupils/graduates who have finished their education. It focuses on one homogeny group of pupils/graduates who have finished their education in the same time (generation or a group of graduates/university graduates). This group is called a cohort, as for example the generation of 2014/2015 year, or the graduates of 2014/2015.
The Macedonian tracer study includes the students who have finished their high school (skilled) education and those from the high education institutions.
- Further education and training (educational points/ways);
- Need for further education and training;
- Evaluation of the study program/training;
- Strength and weaknesses of the study program/training;
- Suggestions for improvements.